Tuesday, October 11, 2005

hanging on in any way possible

I finally made the switch from my white purse of summer back to last year's black bag. Lucky mag said I could keep wearing my white purse, but it seems that not everyone is up to speed with this new rule and I'm not quite enough of a fashionista to be the trendsetter on this point. Until next year, my polished white Kenneth Cole little friend. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

It may be only barely reaching over the cusp of 60 degrees here in Boston, but I have not given in to the closed-toe shoe yet. The drawer of black socks will remain firmly closed until further notice.

Nevermind that I'm curled up on my couch under a fleece blanket in a velour jumpsuit with my bug's big ol' athletic socks pulled up almost to my knees. And bunny slippers. Just never you mind.

Say no to black socks.

No comments: