Wednesday, July 25, 2007

his middle name is carlson after all*




My brother-in-law, Johnnie, calls me now and then to keep me posted on the latest "Casey Cuteness". I received such a call this evening on my way home from work. I've been giggling to myself ever since - except when that stupid douche stole my parking space at the grocery store by cutting up the aisle THE WRONG WAY. Anyways, I digress...

This morning, as they were driving through town, a car two cars ahead put on their left blinker. The car directly in front of them swerved to go around and then decided to stop short instead, forcing Johnnie to slam on the brakes and stop short too.

From the back, he hears Casey say, "Oooh!"

Johnnie turned to make sure he was okay and Casey looked him right in the eye and said...

...wait for it...

"Jesus."

*Other titles that were considered:
"making Buppa proud"
"two more in succession"
"a carlson through and through"

1 comment:

Tara said...

OH MY, he is a Carlson! I think I heard your dad say that a couple times on Saturday!