Tuesday, September 09, 2008

lucky lady bug

I've had a lady bug crawling 'round my desk all day. It was here, sitting on my to-do list when i got into work.

Luck is a special thing of lady bugs. I didn't want to disturb it, because then I may have been disturbing luck, but I eventually need to get to my to-dos. I nudged it over to the other side of my desk and thought it would just meander away, as lady bugs are known to do. Any bug really.

But no. It wandered clear across to the other side of my desk, over to my half eaten banana, which is sitting on a napkin. The napkin is partially curled over.

This lady bug is not red and black. It is white and black. How auspicious.

The lady bug has crawled upside down, scaling the curve of the napkin to get to the banana.

Turns out lady bugs do indeed eat bananas.

No comments: