Thursday, November 03, 2005

aye aye aye!

My BFF had this in her blog and, true to my name, I had to kopykate it. She kopykated it too.

I am: supposed to be working like a good corporate minion.
I know: that everything happens for a reason.
I have: a 29th birthday coming up.
I wish: for a thousand more wishes!
I hate: that it gets dark out so early now.
I miss: school vacations.
I fear: that time is going to slip right past me.
I hear: the constant phlegm-clearing from the cube next to me.
I search: for a new job.
I wonder: what I am doing with my life.
I regret: half-assing it more than I should.
I love: unseasonably warm temperatures!
I'm lucky because: I’m healthy and live a pretty darn good life.
I ache: to see my parents growing older.
I care: about making everyone happy.
I always: get caught up in the details. The good ones and the bad ones.
I am not: worried about losing Theo Epstein. Psshht.
I dance: with my shoulders. Someone pointed that out once and I always thought that was a weird thing to point out.
I sing: bad love songs/80’s rock/old school rap with my bug to make each other laugh.
I do not always: let my guard down.
I should not: worry so much.
I am: going to anyway!
I love: puppy-dogs.
I write: to let it out and make sense of it all.I also fear: scary movies.
I win: at spelling.
I lose: at math.
I listen: to reason when my heart doesn’t get in the way.
I am glad that: my friends all rock.
I am happy about: all of the wee ones that just arrived into my life.
I am obsessed with: tweezers.
I should be: paying attention!
I want: to rock out.

No comments: