Friday, November 04, 2005

a secret a secret

I've been keeping a secret for TWO. WHOLE. WEEKS.

Not very well. I had to tell someone, but he doesn't have anyone to tell that would effect the outcome in any way.

And I was told the secret in company of another person close to the situation, so we've been able to talk about it too.

I've had to do the whole "playing along" thing with the person whom the secret concerns. "Would he really be that obvious?" and "What are you going to wear?"

Let the record show that at 9:51 p.m. on Friday November 4th all of the sudden I got that nervous belly feeling and I think it must've just happened...

My phone should ring shortly...

There is something to celebrate!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

AHHHHHH! I hadn't read this until now! Hehe! Good secret keeping dude.