Friday, January 20, 2006

obligatory new year's resolution post

I don't know about everyone else, but it is not until New Year's rolls around (and then, let's face it, down around the corner when everyone is bragging about their resolution and asking if you have one) that it even occurs to me to think of one. Mine, after some pondering and hemming and hawing, was to remember to make time to do that thing I tell everyone is my "thing": write.

It has been quite a bit of time now - two months to be exact - since my last post, and 20 days since the beginning of the year. So then there's that self-defeating question of "why can't you get it together and just DO it already?" and then "psshht, not like you have to admit it to anyone."

So, all of you anonymous bloggers and readers out there - here I am, admiting my resolution, my lack of living up to it and the promise that the goal will be at least one mandatory post a week with a lofty hope to live up to three posts a week.

Hear me roar!

1 comment:

KC said...

Good luck with your resolution!
Oh, by the way...you owe one post this week to keep that resolution. :)