Thursday, January 04, 2007

krackalacken

Last year about this time, it was KC that gave me the nudge to get back to work on this little blog o'mine.

This year, unbeknownst to her at this point, Tara is motivating me. She started a blog which serves as her marathon training diary. Her second marathon.

I can't run anywhere without the aid of a machine taunting me - forget actually getting out into nature and letting it control the factors. And she's doing it because she wants a goal to work towards. A 26 mile goal in a city known for it's "heartbreak". Lofty.

Huh, okay. I need a goal too. One that I can accomplish and find rewarding. This is the one that I want and one I feel deprived of when I don't give to it. So I'm going to give a little something to myself and get back at it.

2 comments:

Laura said...

hoo-ray! pretty what you've done with the place, too.

KC said...

she's back! yeah - i missed the boston girls!